VivArte in collaboration with Americas Society host a panel discussion on Collecting Latin American Art
Admission: Free for Americas Society (AS) members; $10 for non-members.
Independent curator Mónica Espinel will moderate a panel on why collecting Latin American art matters. Participants will explore what the future holds for the art and ideas emanating from Latin America, and their relationship to a larger cultural context.
- August Uribe, Deputy Chairman, Americas, PHILLIPS
- Isabella Hutchinson, Art consultant and private dealer in Latin American art
- Henrique Faria, Owner, Henrique Faria New York and Buenos Aires
- Judko Rosenstock, Costa Rican Collector
- Pedro Barbosa, Brazilian Collector